Rabbits for Sustenance and Shit Group Frequently Asked Questions
As of 1/14/2022
(c) Gryph- if you repost this article, please post with a link back to my website.
Did you get a post and/or comment deleted or denied? Here is where you will find some of our popular questions and answers about why. If you are still confused message an admin or moderator. Thanks!
- Your post appears to be a sales post or a reverse sales post (ISO). Even posts that hint at being sales post will be declined and/or deleted. Facebook is being brutal and deleting groups without notice if they feel that they are breaking the rules and selling animals (animal sales are forbidden by Facebook). If you were not intending your post to be an animal sales post try rewording it and reposting.
- You were name calling. Not cool, man, not cool. See our LONG list of rules and pinned post for more details).
- You were posting or commenting about one of our Forbidden Topics (see http://www.edelweissranch.com/forbidden-topics.html
- You were challenging or arguing with a moderator or admin :facepalm:.
- You were being an asshole (that’s not name-calling, that’s calling you out).
- You were using a background on your post- these interfere with readability on mobile devices and your admin team cannot approve them while they are on their devices. Try re-posting without a background.
- You posted a 3-D photo. Your admin team has a hard time with these. Yes, maybe that makes us controlling douches. But... well, it is what it is.