(c) Gryph- if you repost this article, please post with a link back to my website.
1. Play Nice in the Sandbox- Be Kind, No Bullying Play nice in the sandbox! We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Srsly don't be a jerk. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated. Arguing with modmins is a BAD IDEA.
2. NO ANIMAL ADS NO animal ads, including ISO. Animal ads are against FB rules, specifically: "Live animals, Pets, Livestock, and Any part, pelt or skin from an animal, including fur." See group announcement for more info. Try a local rabbit group instead. Wording your post with sneaky phrases to try to get past our rules doesn't fly here. We absolutely, utterly, 100% DISAGREE with FB's rule, but unfortunately we have to follow it.
3. DO NOT Engage the Trolls If you see something that violates our rules or is just plain sketchy, please "report to admin." That will notify our entire modmin team and allow us to act on it ASAP. DO NOT engage the trolls. Engaging the trolls may result in a temporary "mute/suspension." "Reporting to admin" does NOT hurt our group in any way and is completely anonymous to everyone except the modmin team.
4. Keep it on Topic, and No Promotions/Spam Keep posts relevant to rabbits and raising rabbits and this group. Admin will deny or delete posts they do not feel are relevant to the group. Self-promotion (non-rabbit-related), spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed. If you are selling a rabbit-related product, you are welcome to post about it in this group. Remember, NO animals ads: see Rule 2.
5. Respect Everyone's Privacy & Keep it in the Group Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group. Do not share screenshots outside the group. Please do not take things to PM rather than keeping posts/comments in the group so everyone can benefit.
6. Do NOT Block Modmins & Modmin Has FULL Discretion Blocking anyone in the modmin team (mods and admins) = immediate boot. We boot those who: appear to be animal flippers/abusers/hoarders, participate in shady deals, appear to have duplicate/fake Facebook profiles, stir up trouble, etc.
7. Forbidden Topics Please see the expanded list here: http://www.edelweissranch.com/forbidden-topics.html Includes: Asphyxiating, freezing alive, burying alive, bludgeoning, drowning, feeding meat/bacon, scruffing, selling kits before 8 weeks, feeding live to predators, selling pets for holidays, using motor oil, antifreeze, and/or WD-40 on rabbits, striking hitting punching kicking beating rabbits, castrating bucks at home, keeping and/or raising wild rabbits in the US, and turning domestic rabbits loose.
8. Do Not Delete Posts/Comments or Turn Off Comments Do not delete posts/comments or turn off comments. Only admin team may do so. This is a learning group, so posts should be left up and open for discussion. Don't like what you posted? Then think before you post! Deleting posts and/or comments is grounds for booting.
9. Posts Intending to Incite Drama Will Be Declined Posts that appear to modmin to be intended to incite drama will be declined. This includes posts from other groups that are being shared here just to ridicule the other groups or original poster. Modmin will use their discretion in determining intention of posts.
10. See Our FAQ File and/or Official Pinned Post All our group information can be located in this group AND on my Website- Official Pinned Post: http://www.edelweissranch.com/rfsas-pinned-post.html. Forbidden Topics list: http://www.edelweissranch.com/forbidden-topics.html. FAQ: http://www.edelweissranch.com/rfsas-faqs.html.